Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.553 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,540 (3,199 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)