Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19443 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨23,351 (120,102 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)