Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,189 (€1,055) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (18 minutes ago)