Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,391 (€1,000) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (34 minutes ago)