Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,385 (€1,012) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)