Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.475 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,750 (684 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)