Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 161% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,592 (€1,378) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)