Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 154% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,057 (€1,176) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (about 1 hour ago)