Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.687 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,639 (NZ$1,684) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (35 minutes ago)