Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,257 (руб 50,788) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (25 minutes ago)