Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,641 (€793) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (27 minutes ago)