Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,133 (€1,993) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)