Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 147% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,727 (€2,818) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)