Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,780 (€767) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 3 hours ago)