Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.195 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,026 (ARS $34,334) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (35 minutes ago)