Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 235% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨262,064 ($3,840) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)