Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.215 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 214% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,195 ($1,651) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)