Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.349 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 205% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,236 ($1,946) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (32 minutes ago)