Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.404 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 198% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,428 ($1,621) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)