Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.629 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 222% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨251,405 ($3,890) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)