Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.200 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,771 (﷼ 2,280) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (21 minutes ago)