Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.342 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,269 (﷼ 4,052) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)