Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.125 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 16% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨34,394 ($477) in Riobamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)