Cost of living comparison between Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.417 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,769 (ARS $24,853) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)