Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.704 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,705 (ARS $14,228) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)