Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.219 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,952 (ARS $16,450) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (43 minutes ago)