Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.981 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,757 (ARS $12,499) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)