Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.684 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,058 (ARS $12,774) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 2 hours ago)