Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,049 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,818 (R$ 2,945) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)