Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,918 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.830 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,494 (R$ 1,878) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)