Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,582 prices entered by 546 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,450 (R$ 7,624) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)