Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,947 prices entered by 570 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.943 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,660 (R$ 3,242) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)