Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.195 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,175 (ARS $22,689) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (36 minutes ago)