Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.989 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,327 (ARS $10,359) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (17 minutes ago)