Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.304 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,514 (ARS $21,497) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)