Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.736 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,279 (ARS $11,585) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)