Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.986 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨38,308 (ARS $19,290) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)