Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.996 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,594 (3,965 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)