Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.859 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,803 (6,888 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)