Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,110 (€1,998) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)