Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20693 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,158 (189,234 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)