Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20435 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,707 (448,773 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)