Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19200 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,210 (152,134 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)