Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.399 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,131 ($b4,163) in Riberalta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)