Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.873 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,227 ($b3,872) in Riberalta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)