Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,041 (R$ 3,586) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)