Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.503 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,694 (Mex$ 12,189) in Reynosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (43 minutes ago)