Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.464 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,335 (Mex$ 30,411) in Reynosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)