Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.635 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,923 (Mex$ 13,732) in Reynosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)