Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.388 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,037 (Mex$ 31,000) in Reynosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (44 minutes ago)