Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / ISK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 301% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨325,592 (531,694 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)