Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.647 INR / ISK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 317% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨325,651 (503,189 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)