Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 INR / ISK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 295% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,392 (209,233 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)