Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 INR / ISK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 282% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,416 (227,404 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)