Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 INR / ISK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 290% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨304,536 (516,207 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)