Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.265 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,490 (ARS $23,121) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)