Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,449 (€2,556) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)