Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,578 (€2,557) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)