Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 148% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,040 (€1,228) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)