Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 118% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,347 (€2,511) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)