Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.919 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,709 (€1,157) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (37 minutes ago)