Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.717 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,534 (€738) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (32 minutes ago)