Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.382 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 123% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,672 (€1,109) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (33 minutes ago)