Cost of living comparison between Reggio Calabria, Italy and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,675 (€2,589) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (33 minutes ago)