Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.085 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 136% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,909 (€1,241) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Freiburg costs €340 (42 minutes ago)