Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,974 (€1,265) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (37 minutes ago)