Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.162 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,908 (R$ 6,328) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (32 minutes ago)