Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.035 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,238 (R$ 2,061) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (35 minutes ago)