Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.142 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,209 (R$ 2,989) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)