Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.489 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 177% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,923 (£1,175) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (41 minutes ago)