Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.689 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 193% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,707 (£1,099) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)