Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.023 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 189% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨234,663 (£2,826) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)