Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,023 (₨95,317) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)