Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,873 (₨98,219) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 2 hours ago)