Cost of living comparison between Rawalpindi, Pakistan and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.638 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,998 (₨152,115) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)