Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,771 (₨67,828) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)