Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.070 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 163% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,544 (€1,118) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)