Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,492 (﷼ 61,115,801) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (27 minutes ago)