Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.100 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,709 (kr5,417) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)