Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.755 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,336 (kr10,183) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (39 minutes ago)