Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.751 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,541 (kr5,445) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (about 1 hour ago)