Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,186 (kr10,356) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)