Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.817 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,701 (kr4,964) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)