Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.804 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,015 (kr9,386) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)