Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10602 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,694 (CH$478,138) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)