Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,438 (CH$1,093,290) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)