Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.415 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,100 (2,687 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)