Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.461 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,690 (2,559 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)