Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.251 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 165% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,157 (5,378 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)