Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,090 (Taka 53,085) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)