Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,708 (Taka 63,480) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)