Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,730 in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)