Cost of living comparison between Rajahmundry, India and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,483 in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)