Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,963 in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)