Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.625 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,812 (6,231 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)