Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.376 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,273 (6,490 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)