Cost of living comparison between Radom, Poland and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.814 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,268 (6,201 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)