Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.081 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,664 (3,245 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)