Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.557 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,637 (6,743 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)