Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.128 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,539 (9,334 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)