Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.583 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨36,298 (4,786 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)