Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,072 ($2,097) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)