Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.090 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,026 ($921) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)