Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.619 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,110 ($1,923) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)