Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.280 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,802 (Q7,306) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)