Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,025 (₨127,960) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (32 minutes ago)