Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,941 (₨97,544) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)