Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.317 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,243 (Mex$ 31,729) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)