Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.470 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,751 (Mex$ 16,068) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)